Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Asante sana!

Overwhelmed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about all the love and support I have received over the past month.  This is a journey I decided to embark on by myself, something I was going to do with or without the support of anyone, something I felt was an important step in order to become the person I want to be- so I am extremely flattered that so many of you were interested in taking this journey with me!

I started this blog so my close friends and family could keep tabs on me and make sure I wasn't going to adopt 5 babies and stay forever (sorry guys, its still a possibility).  But after receiving countless emails, blog comments, facebook shout outs and $1,475 in donations (!!!) I have realized that I may have a slightly larger following than I originally thought.  I think I am getting a little ahead of myself since I still have 2 months to go but I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for their kind emails and generous donations; you really have no idea how much it means to  me.  Every day here is amazing and challenging in its own way but there are definitely those days that I look to your emails for motivation and encouragement.  Keep them coming!

You are all the best.  Asanate sana, sana, sana, sana!! (Thank you very, very, very, very much)

No comments:

Post a Comment